Mobile World

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Telenor mobile balance share code,Telenor Helpline,Telenor card load

Telenor mobile balance share code.

if u want to share balance to some one from your number then u have to dial this code from your mobile.
number of you want to send balance and amount. like the below details.
Example:
*1*1*00923447775001*50# and then press send

Telenor mobile balance load card load.

*555*card number and# and then send it


Telenor helpline number
just dail 345 for telenor helpline services.


Telenor card load via sms




for more tips and tricks about mobile and telecommunication just visit the following link
http://www.omobiles.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. mari sim galti se block ho chuki ha plz help me plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.boltaconsumer.com/complaints/mobile-junction-telenor-company-not-issuing-me-easy-load-sim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mobile Junction

    Telenor company not issuing me Easy load Sim

    I am a famous retailer in my area, Peshawar more, g-9/4, isamabad. I conveyed many messages and called local franchise of my area but they did't take any action, i want to do business with Telenor company because of its demand in this area, if no one take any action from the company, the customer will convert to other networks. Telenor franchise is not issuing me Easy load Sim its sales man is not serious with his duties he told several times to us that i am coming to your shop but now the 2 months passed we are still waiting. Please take up the matter for us and your customers....... 0333-5599660, 0321-5501970

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi guys i have converted my number on telenor but i can't share balance to other telenor number plz help me how to share and i can;t talk with telenor call ceneter :( i m in very trouble to convert in this network :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete